Saturday, January 13, 2007

Road to Perdition.


It's 2am in the morning now. I've had slept this afternoon for almost two hours and I knew I was gonna stay up till late at night, so after kami menganggus2 Tandoori chicken bagas dinner, I planned to watch a movie with Izan and Syamim di bilik Syamim. Amal nda mau ikut.
Tapi syamim tidur awal, lagipun she's watched the movie before.. so In the end kami dua tinggal.. Tapi sama jua ku tertidur in the half way of the movie. Panat ahahaha.. Kata, "Eh aku gerenti akhir tidur ni." lolz. Bukan nya boring. Luan sunyi wah cerita nya atu. Haha eh Besides kan, walaupun aku nda liat the movie, as a whole, aku ada tukang cerita kan; Izan Lolz. Bagus ko ani zan eh. hahah..

Masa ni mata ku nyamal, nda kan tidur.

Anyways, this is my very first post for untouchedcakes. I've had loads of work. Lagipun durang majal aku dah balik2 to post in here, so paksa tah. I bet silverkeys ku tinggalam. Alang2 aku cut and paste saja this post. hahaha..

Boh zan, ko ni punya pasal mata ku nyamal!

To end this post, I'd like to say Congrates to syamim, pasal.... pasal... pasal... apanah?? apanah?? Cubatah tah? Chewah mim.. =P

Bah
Adios babes!

0 comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008