Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Officially launched

Ehem..ehem...

Assalamualaikum and welcome to our new blog...

Actually we planned to launch this on the New Year's Eve but too many distractions so we're left to actually launch it today which is on the 2nd of January 2007. The reasons for creating this blog are that Syamim and I were so keen on reading people's blogs that we decided to have our own. Moreover, Ani has got one already so we can ask her any questions regarding blogging. Izan is the only one left unenthusiastic about having our own blog :P. She even said that she will left her post blank. Anyway, I'm the first to post although this is just a draft. I'm not sure if it'll pass the censorship board (a metaphor for Ani, our Administrator) but I'll keep blogging anyway. Our blog will tell stories about our (Ani, Izan, Syamim and I) everyday lives. Whether it is about our feelings, our assignments or just anything random as Syamim has once told me that she is going to post articles relating to politics. Me, I haven't put much thought on what I'm going to post. Probably just a lot of ranting..I think I'll stop for now. Insya-Allah I'll post again next time when I have the time to kill (direct translation=bunuh masa? hmmm..). Before I end this blog, I would like to wish a Happy New Year 2007 to everyone! Set your resolutions and hope that you'll achieve your aims. Ok then, chews! ('bye' in German, does not mean chewing food..)

0 comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008