Saturday, January 6, 2007

Liverpool lost against Arsenal!!!


First of all,this is my first ever post...(huhu~~Nervous...)
ehem2... testing2...actually i got nothing to say here..But not to make you guys down whuhu,i would like to post a pic of my 2006 hero of the year:Steven Gerrard of Liverpool FC.
Next time,if I got time,I will post a pic of my early 2007 hero,hihihi,ryt now,im still thinking who is that person...(ah,spa ah??) so why not u guys think abt it too (susah2 saja) haha.Ah..for guys out there,who noes,mybe dis year is ur lucky year,so give a try to win my heart ( Ahax) and don't hesitate to unleash ur POWER as u noe POWER is in your HANDS. Hahaha.Okey...I noe some of u guys will be annoyed by this post...But this is juz a trial...so...tiada berkaitan dgn yg hidup mahupun yg mati.
~~~~adios berambus~~~~
i2an

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008