Friday, March 16, 2007

Jejaka that makes Superbini weak.


Superhaji.
Unexpectedly, someone came to our house today. Tekajut ku ada orang mengatuk tabuk bilik ku..kali ku toleh..ada lelaki in topi haji terabang and melambai aku dgn senyuman lebar..I was like..sapa g ni? then I opened my window and he let himself in..he introduced himself as Superhaji..superbini's bf..he said ia kerumah ani kan menyampaikan hajat superbini..he said superbini asked him to bagi us the belacan kg. sungai akar..katanya nyaman.. superbini was not be able to come because she was busy saving the world.. so apa lagi.. I took the opportunity to interview superhaji ani lah..hehe grabbed my camera, pen and paper..he didnt mind doing the interview..here is how the interview went..
Me: so superhaji..how u doing?how's everything?
Superhaji: Oh, everything is great! I used to be busy saving the Arab world, but with Superbini taking over some of my roles & responsibilities, all I do now is cut grass for the elderly muslims and some other charity work like building mosques and tidying up graveyards.

Me: hahaha..well its good to know..superbini seems very helpful..superhaji..whats ur special power?
Superhaji: My special power huh? All superheroes have similar special powers like being able to fly, run fast, fight the bad guys etc. My specialty? I am able to drive and dodge through the heavy traffic in my Super Kijang and get to the scene of the crime on time!

Me: superhaji..may I know where you & superbini actually live?D brunei kah?
Superhaji: Oh, I can't actually tell you where Superbini lives because if I do, I'm afraid I may have to kill you & confiscate your computer. But you'll be pleased to know that I live not far from Masjid SOAS, so if there's any emergency distress calls for me, all I have to do is deploy from there. Lagipun, Masjid SOAS is a beautiful mosque with a beautiful architecture and a great place for a superhero like me to bertapa & Ibadah.

Me: ok superhaji..kami kurang pasti bnrnya hubungan kita dgn superbini atu..apa kita kan bnrnya..wife or gf or fiance?
Superhaji: Owh, sebenarnya kan, si Superbini atu is my *ahem* 3rd cousin So iatah kami ani inda berapa rapat banar. Tapi we do get together once in a while arah makan-makan keluarga kalau ia inda berapa sibuk fulfilling her duties saving the world.

Me: haha..how did u approach her?
Superhaji: What do you mean how did I approach her? She's my 3rd cousin! Tanya lah parents nya. They approached each other and Superbini was the result of their approaching each other.

Superhaji: Let me ask you, who is your favourite superhero other than me & Superbini?
Me: hahaha good one..umm..thats easy three blind mice and three little pigs..=)
Superhaji: I didn't even know those characters were superheroes. Member dari Hero Association yang lain mengkali.
Me: well, they are my heroes =) hahaha

Me: I believe pembaca-pembaca di luar sana tertanya-tanya..when do you think you'll get married? Hehe
Superhaji: The "M" word huh? Dalam dunia 21st Century ani, payah sebenarnya kan mencari jodoh, especially kalau banar-banar mau isteri yang solehah among the girls of today. Lagipun, kalau kan kawin, mesti kawin untuk Tuhan, bukan sekadar untuk hubungan seks saja.

Superhaji: Anyway, its almost time untuk sembahyang and buka sungkai. Do you know that I have to puasa everyday? Perhaps we can meet up for drinks another time. I have a new concoction - aing zam zam + cranberry cordial and a small dish of kurma.

Me: oh well, too bad we didn’t have much time..but then again at least saya dan para pembaca d luar sana sudah tidak tertanya-tanya lagi tentang jejaka yang telah berjaya merebut dan menawan hati superbini =)..its nice to chat with u..n kimsalam superbini ah..thank you for the belacan ja..
Superhaji: Ok. Bisai-bisai Dayang Syamim. Sekian, terima kaseh dan assalamualaikum warah matullahi wabarakatuh.

When I was going to thank him again..he flew out of my window dengan cepat sekali into his Super Kijang. I was also gonna ask him kan menyampati..kan betanya siapakah dia sebenarnya..
Who is he?
P.s: The Superhaji was played by wafi..hehe and picture jua hehe thanx wafi. Interviewed through msn actually nya hahaha.

4 comments:

Fh said...

hahahha antam tah kmu! superhaji nda datang krumah ku pun msa ku minta tolong! hahaha nda bleh dharap eh superhaji ani..

Wafi said...

Superhaji: Haha sorry lah, that's not my job anymore. Tanya si Superbini! Ia yg megah masa ani.

cells said...

hahaha...u guys are crazy!! but its entertaining to read. rupanya 21st century ani super haji pun pandai pakai msn. haha.

Wafi said...

Superhaji: Awulah, this ain't zaman jahiliah anymore, my deer. Ketua kampong lagi sudah pandai pakai komputer untuk menguruskan pentadbiran harian nya.

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008