Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Is love full of hates?

I hate you.

I hate you for hurting me.
I hate you for making me cry.
I hate you for making me weak.
I hate you for making me laugh.
I hate you for making me smile.
I hate you for making me happy.
I hate you for making me think of you 24/7.
I hate you for making me love you more everyday.
I hate you but i still love you.
I hate you.

What is love? is love full of hates? is it ain't it? does love comes with hate? love is crazy, it makes you believe the unbelievable, do the unthinkable and might also cause some to end up in mental hospitals, not a surprise. But all of the above make love unique. How can you hate the person you love the most? Love is just like war, it is unforceable force of nature (I actually wrote that one down in one of my wars essays, and of the lecturer actually buat question mark arah that statement! hahaha) All of the above also make love a very sweet thing too experience. It makes your heart rate increased!You can actually feel the sugar rush running in your veins! It is a good feeling and somehow it feels like drugs (hahaha cam bedadah saja aku ah) hehe..


Some of you might wonder...sejak bila syamim macam ani ani?kenapa ia?...YES, I'M HAVING MY PMS..hahaha so jgn hairan..i am highly, overly, super-ly, very much sensetive at the moment..hahah siuk jadi bini-bini ani, apa-apa saja we can always blame it on the intsability of the female hormones..makan bnyk hormone, marah-marah hormones, menagis hormones..if kana tanya during PMS 'kenapa marah-marah ani', we can always just say, 'Sorry aku PMS.' and masa nda PMS pun dapat..if they ask why marah-marah, we can just say dengan nada suara laki-laki, meaning pakai suara garau, we say..'Sorry..STERIODS KU TINGGI' hahahahaha.

That's it for now. btw exam is in less 14 days!!!!BELAJAR!hehehe mental.GOODLUCK.

1 comments:

Sleep Queen said...

Syamim kan yg buat post ani?? hehehe. macam bukan ko mim...sejak bil?hahaha.btw i dont agree with ur love full of hates thingy :P...but i 100% agree on girls making excuses using PMS..hehe ;).

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008