Sunday, February 4, 2007

Kami kana tagged oleh ORGG!!! hahahaha

"Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names."

Hahahaha..aku menjadi wakil housemates ku menjawab hahaha..I'm always know that I'm weird but..hahaha I dunno what to write here..bah I'll just try..p boring plng ni..hehehe


1. I LOVE studying...I mean REALLY REALLY LOVE STUDYING...but PEMALAS hahahahaha..I like the joy and pleasure it brings..hahahaha..still not weird?

2.I talk in my sleep..kuat 'mengigau' nya org brunei hahahaha..basar2 nya kuat mengigau..Pernah masa during exam season after reading one of my modules which involved lots of history..masa ku tidor..aku beckp2 sal history..my friend ckp I was mumbling something about history while my eyes were close hahaha..

3. I make funny noises sometimes masa ku tidor jua..bukan jua kuruh p lain lah..hehe as i am being informed by my kambingzzz they said aku buat bunyi macam bunyi arah movie JU-ON ah..mcm 'aaaaaaaaaaaa...' nya ah..hahaha at first i didnt believe it den kana record hahaha..it scared the hell out of me!! hahahaha

4. I don't like being late for class..hehehe I wont masuk class if i'm 5-10 mins late..walaupun ku naik bukit dah sampai d uni hahahaha baik ku ke libary tu..hahahahaha

5. I use 4-5 times more shampoo than my housemates do I think..hahahaha its like aku balik-balik bali shampoo..balik-balik abis..durang cam alum..hahaha kadang2 alum g setangah durang tu aku punya abis tia sudah..hahahahaha berabis jua tu aku ah hahahaha..

6. My sleeping pattern is different I think at least as I know different from my housemates, hahahaha..I sleep when they all are awake and bangun when they all asleep..hahaha like i'll sleep from 8-10 pm, or 9-12am, then bangun after that and sleep at 4-5 am..hahahaha sampai izan sasak kadang2 hahaha ia ckp..'payah kan ckp sama kau ani eh..asal kan beckp tdur tah kau tu..org tdur kau bangun.' hahahaha

Atu saja..hahahaha its not that weird kan? hahahahahahah

Malas ku mentag org btw..hehehe

0 comments:

Design by infinityskins.blogspot.com 2007-2008